The Oxford College of Marketing is celebrating success after achieving a 97% pass rate for all CIM qualification assessments in the September assessment board. This compares to the CIM global average of 89%.
Our reputation as a leading provider of on-demand learning for all was once again underlined with 100% pass rates being achieved across 14 modules within the various CIM qualifications. We are also delighted that students studying both the Certificate in Professional (Digital) Marketing and Marketing Leadership Programme achieved a 100% pass rate – a fantastic achievement!
Congratulations to all our students who studied the following modules and gained 100% pass rate:
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing: Marketing Principles, Digital Fundamentals
- Certificate in Professional Marketing and Professional Digital Marketing: Marketing, Planning Campaigns, Digital Marketing Techniques, Customer Insights.
- Diploma in Professional Marketing and Professional Digital Marketing: Resource Management, Managing Brands, Digital Optimisation
- Marketing Leaderships Programme: Contemporary Challenges Leading Change, Managing Business Growth, Consultancy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing: Corporate Digital Communications
Our average assignment pass rate for the September board was 62% which compares favourably to the CIM average of 58%. This highlights not only the exceptional levels of support our students receive, but also the high standard of teaching and materials available to them.
Jane Young, the Managing Director of the Oxford College of Marketing says:
We’re delighted with this set of CIM assessment results and want to congratulate all our students on their hard work and success.
I would also like to thank the tireless efforts of our tutors and support staff who have gone above and beyond to help our students achieve such a wonderful set of results.
To find out more about the courses we offer and how we can help you achieve success in your CIM qualification, get in touch with our team today on 01865 515255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.