After our recent examination successes, we are delighted to announce that we have gained 12 additional commendations from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and ended the summer on an all-time high.
This is in recognition of our excellent academic standards and not to mention, our hard-working students who have made this achievement possible.
Students working towards their Foundation Certificate, Certificate and Diplomas in Professional Marketing and Digital Marketing, have helped us achieve an impressive total of 348 commendations!
Jane Young, Managing Director of Oxford College of Marketing says “We are extremely proud of our students for achieving such a big milestone. CIM commendations reflect the high standards of teaching, care and support that we provide here at the College. We would like to congratulate all our students, tutors and staff who have gone above and beyond to help us achieve such outstanding results.”
We’re delighted to have received commendations for all modules across the Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing, Certificate in Professional Marketing, Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing and in the Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing, which marks such a fantastic achievement!
We have been awarded CIM commendations for the following modules:
- All modules for the CIM Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing Principles, Communications in Practice, Digital Fundamentals
- All modules for the Certificate in Professional Marketing: Applied Marketing, Planning Campaigns, Customer Insights, Digital Marketing Techniques
- All modules for the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing: Marketing and Digital Strategy, Innovation in Marketing, Managing Brands, Digital Optimisation, The Digital Customer Experience
- All modules for the CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
What is a CIM Commendation?
CIM Commendations are only awarded to accredited study centres that deliver exceptional academic standards, achieving pass rates of 90% or more for a specified module within CIM qualifications. They are also only awarded for where more than five students have undertaken the module assessment for an examination board.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your CIM qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or firstname.lastname@example.org