Oxford College of Marketing is delighted to have received 12 additional commendations from The Chartered Institute of Marketing recognition of the fantastic results for the April 2021 assessment board.
Commendations are awarded to accredited study centres that provide exceptional academic standards, achieving pass rates of 90% or more for a specified CIM module. This is also for where more than five students have undertaken the module assessment.
We’re delighted to have received commendations for all modules across the Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing, the Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, Certificate in Professional Marketing, Diploma in Professional Marketing, and Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing qualifications. The additional 12 commendations now brings the College total number of commendations to 336
The College has been awarded commendations for the following modules:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles, Communications in Practice
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Digital Marketing: Digital Fundamentals
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing: Applied Marketing, Planning Campaigns, Customer Insights
- CIM Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Optimisation and The Digital Customer Experience
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing: Marketing & Digital Strategy, Innovation in Marketing, Resource Management and Managing Brands.
Commendations can be used by learners to differentiate between the academic standards of a CIM accredited study centre. When undertaking a CIM qualification, reviewing the number of Commendations gained by the study centre can help to determine the standard of teaching and support available.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re delighted to be rewarded with these commendations that recognise our academic standards and success. We would like to congratulate our students, tutors and staff who have all worked hard to achieve a fantastic set of results”.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your CIM qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or email@example.com