Oxford College of Marketing are delighted to be awarded 17 new commendations from The Chartered Institute of Marketing in recognition of our excellent academic standards across the teaching and assessment support for CIM qualifications.
CIM Commendations are only awarded to accredited study centres that deliver exceptional academic standards, achieving pass rates of 90% or more for a specified module within CIM qualifications. They are also only awarded for where more than five students have undertaken the module assessment for an examination board.
We’re delighted to have received commendations for all modules across the Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014), the Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014) and Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (2019) qualifications. The additional 17 commendations takes the College tally to 324 in total – a fantastic achievement!
The College has been awarded commendations for the following modules:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing (2019): Marketing Principles, Digital Fundamentals
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (2014): Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- CIM Certificate in Professional (Digital) Marketing (2019): Planning Campaigns and Applied Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014): Mastering Metrics, Strategic Marketing and Digital Strategy
- CIM Professional Digital Diploma in Marketing (2014): Digital Strategy, Mastering Digital Channels, Driving Digital Experience
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (2019): Marketing and Digital Strategy, Managing Brand and Resource Management
- CIM Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (2019): Marketing and Digital Strategy, Digital Optimisation and The Digital Customer Experience
- CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing: Global Marketing Decisions
Commendations can be used by delegates to understand and compare the academic standards of an individual study centre. When deciding to undertake a CIM qualification, reviewing the number of Commendations held by the study centre can give an indication of the standard of teaching and support available.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re thrilled to receive additional commendations from CIM in recognition of our academic standards and success. We would like to congratulate our students, tutors and staff who have all worked hard to achieve such outstanding results in difficult circumstances”.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your CIM qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or email@example.com