Oxford College of Marketing are delighted to announce that we have been awarded 15 additional commendations from The Chartered Institute of Marketing. This is in recognition of our exceptional results for the July 2020 assessment board.
CIM Commendations are given to accredited study centres that deliver outstanding academic standards, achieving pass rates of 90% or more for a specified module. This is also for where more than 10 students have undertaken the module assessment.
We’re delighted to have received commendations all modules across the Certificate in Professional Marketing (2019), Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014) and Diploma in Digital Professional Marketing (2019) qualifications. The additional 15 commendations now takes the College tally to massive 301!
The College have been awarded commendations for the following modules:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing Principles
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (2014): Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- CIM Certificate in Professional (Digital) Marketing (2019): Planning Campaigns, Applied Marketing, Customer Insights and Digital Marketing Techniques
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014): Mastering Metrics, Strategic Marketing and Digital Strategy
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014): Digital Strategy and Mastering Digital Channels
- CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (2019): Marketing and Digital Strategy, Digital Optimisation and The Digital Customer Experience
Commendations can be a useful way to understand the academic standards of an individual study centre. When undertaking a CIM qualification, reviewing the number of Commendations obtained by the study centre can assist in determining the standard of teaching available.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re thrilled to receive these commendations that recognise our academic standards and success. We would like to congratulate our students, tutors and staff who have all worked hard to achieve such outstanding results in difficult circumstances this year”.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your CIM qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or email@example.com