Oxford College of Marketing has followed up their success for CIM assessments in April with 9 additional CIM commendations. This is in recognition of excellent academic standards across the teaching and assessment support for CIM qualifications.
This was the first assessment board that included results for the revised CIM syllabus. The College is delighted to receive commendations for all the modules students were assessed for under this revised syllabus. The award of the additional commendations highlights our continued commitment to supporting our students to achieve success with their CIM qualifications.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing award commendations to accredited study centres that deliver outstanding academic standards, achieving pass rates of 90% or more for a specified module. They were introduced as a way for individuals to differentiate between study centre expertise. Oxford College of Marketing has now received a total of 286 Commendations and this is believed to be the highest number held by any accredited CIM study centre.
The CIM commendations awarded for April 2020 assessment board are:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (2014 syllabus): Digital Marketing
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (2019 syllabus): Planning Campaigns
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014 syllabus): Digital Strategy, Driving Innovation, Mastering Metrics
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2019 syllabus): Marketing & Digital Strategy
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014 syllabus): Mastering Digital Channels, Digital Strategy
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re delighted to gain further recognition from the CIM for our exceptional academic standards. We would like to congratulate our students, tutors and staff who have all worked hard to achieve such outstanding results”.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your CIM qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or firstname.lastname@example.org