Oxford College of Marketing is delighted to be awarded 11 further Commendations for excellent academic standards by Chartered Institute of Marketing. The honours have been presented for the recent July 2018 CIM assessments, where the College achieved a 95% pass rate.
Commendations are only awarded to CIM Study Centres who gain a pass rate of 90% or more for an individual module across various CIM qualifications. The latest 11 Commendations received for the July 2018 assessment board now takes the College’s overall tally to 231. This is thought to be the highest number of Commendations gained by an individual study centre.
CIM Commendations were awarded for the following modules:
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing, Integrated Communications, Digital Marketing.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Digital Strategy.
- CIM Professional Digital Diploma in Marketing: Mastering Digital Channels.
- CIM Post-graduate Diploma in Professional Marketing: Marketing Leadership & Planning Managing Corporate Reputation.
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning, Marketing & Consumer Behaviour.
Commendations can be a useful way to understand the academic standards of an individual study centre. When undertaking a CIM qualification, reviewing the number of Commendations obtained by the study centre can assist in determining the standard of teaching available.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re thrilled to follow up on our fantastic exam results with 11 additional Commendations. Congratulations must go to our hardworking students as well as all our incredible Support Staff”.
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can support you to gain your CIM qualification, contact our team on email@example.com or call 01865 515255.