Oxford College of Marketing have followed up their superb pass rate for the April 2018 examination board by being rewarded with 12 CIM commendations. Such prestigious commendations are only awarded by The Chartered Institute of Marketing for excellent academic standards across their qualifications.
CIM commendations are awarded to study centres that accomplish a pass rate of 90% or more for a module within their qualifications. The 12 commendations awarded from the April 2018 examination board takes the College total to 220. This is thought to be the highest amongst all CIM global study centres.
The Oxford College of Marketing have been awarded CIM commendations for the following modules:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Digital Essentials
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing, Integrated Communications
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Digital Strategy, Driving Innovation and Mastering Metrics
- CIM Professional Digital Diploma in Marketing: Mastering Digital Channels
- CIM Post-graduate Diploma in Professional Marketing: Analysis & Decision, Managing Corporate Reputation
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning.
CIM Commendations can help to differentiate study centres and underline their academic standards. When selecting a study centre for a CIM qualification, reviewing the volume of CIM commendations can help to determine the quality of teaching that can be expected.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re delighted to be recognised by CIM for our teaching standards with these Commendations. I must congratulate all our students, staff and tutors, who have worked extremely hard to deliver a great set of results”
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can support you to achieve your CIM qualification contact our team on email@example.com or call 01865 515255.