Oxford College of Marketing have followed up their best-ever Chartered Institute of Marketing exam results by receiving 15 further prestigious commendations. Such commendations are only awarded to CIM study centres that demonstrate outstanding academic standards.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing only award commendations to study centres who achieve a 90% pass rate or higher for each specified module that forms part of their qualifications. With the award of these additional 15 commendations, Oxford College of Marketing have now accumulated a total of 194 since December 2012. This is believed to be more than any other Chartered Institute of Marketing study centre.
The Commendations awarded by CIM allow study centres to differentiate themselves and underline their high academic standards. Students are encouraged to use the number of CIM commendations when reviewing the different study centres available to study Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications. These can help determine the quality of teaching that can be expected from the Centre.
The Commendations awarded to the College for the July 2017 assessment board are detailed below.
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles, Digital Essentials.
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Driving Innovation, Digital Strategy.
- CIM Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing: Marketing Leadership & Planning, Managing Corporate Reputation.
- CIM Marketing Leadership Programme: Contemporary Challenges.
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Web Analytics & Social Media Monitoring.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re thrilled to receive a record haul of CIM commendations for the recent examination board. I’d like to congratulate all our students, staff and tutors for all their hard work in achieving a superb set of results”.
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can support you to achieve your CIM qualification contact our team on email@example.com or call 01865 515255.