The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) have rewarded Oxford College of Marketing for their recent excellent examination results with a record number of CIM Commendations.
The college achieved an overall pass rate of 90% for the December 2016 CIM and CAM assessment board, including 100% pass rates in 5 different modules. This success has now been followed with CIM rewarding the excellent standard of results by the college with 18 Commendations – the highest number the college has received for an assessment board.
CIM Commendations are only awarded to those CIM accredited study centres that deliver first-class academic standards and achieve assessment pass rates of 90% of more for a specified module. Since the CIM Awarding Body introduced Commendations in December 2012, Oxford College of Marketing have received a total of 170 Commendations. This is thought to be the highest number of Commendations held by any accredited study centre.
CIM Commendations provide a way for accredited study centres to differentiate themselves and underline their academic standards. Any student who wishes to study a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification should look to review the number of CIM Commendations each study centre has. This can be a useful way to determine the quality of teaching available from each centre.
The CIM Commendations awarded to Oxford College of Marketing for the December 2016 assessment board are:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles, Customer Communications
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Integrated Communications
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Digital Strategy, Mastering Metrics
- CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing: Marketing Leadership and Planning, Managing Corporate Reputation
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning, Marketing & Consumer Behaviour, Integrated Media & Branding, Web Analytics & Social Media Monitoring
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications: Integrated Media, Direct Marketing & Sales Promotion.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re thrilled to be awarded with a record number of CIM Commendations for the December 2016 assessment board. We would like to congratulate our students, tutors and staff who have all worked hard to achieve such outstanding results”.
To find out more about Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in gaining your marketing qualification, contact our team today on 01865 515255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.