Oxford College of Marketing have been rewarded for their best ever results with 13 highly prestigious CIM Commendations for the December 2015 examination board.
After achieving an 91% overall pass rate, including 100% pass rates in 7 modules for the December examination board, The Oxford College of Marketing have followed this success with receiving a further 13 commendations from the CIM for delivering first class academic standards across CIM and CAM qualifications.
CIM Commendations are only awarded to study centres that achieve an assessment pass rate of 90% or more for a specified module. Since the CIM started awarding commendations in December 2012, the Oxford College of Marketing have received a total of 129 commendations, which is thought to be the highest number of commendations held by any CIM and CAM course provider.
The CIM Commendations awarded for the December 2015 assessment board are:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles.
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing: Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing: Strategic Marketing, Digital Strategy, Driving Innovation.
- CIM Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing: Emerging Theme, Marketing. Leadership and Planning, Managing Corporate Reputation.
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning.
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications: Integrated Media, Public Relations.
Oxford College of Marketing Managing Director, Jane Young said “We’re delighted to be acknowledged by the CIM once again with so many Commendations. I’d like to congratulate all our staff, tutors and students who have worked so hard to achieve outstanding results.”
Commendations awarded by the CIM enable study centres to differentiate themselves and also highlight their academic standards. If you are considering studying for a CIM qualification, make sure when you are reviewing your study centre options, you ask about the number of CIM Commendations they have achieved. This is often the best way to determine the quality of teaching that the study centre can offer.
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist in gaining your marketing qualification, contact our team on email@example.com or call 01865 515255.