Shaylor Group is looking for a Communications Trainee to support the Communications Executive to increase Shaylor Group brand visibility and drive industry enquires and interest, based in Aldridge, Walsall.
- Support with internal and external communications
- Marketing activities
- Create content for and uploading to company website
- Research and write press releases
- Issue press releases using bespoke software (Cision)
- Organise and store project and event photography
- Design external advertising and liaise with associated media for publishing
- Publish, design and create content for email marketing materials
It is essential that the candidate has strong writing skills with the ability to engage an audience and is confident with using social media alongside knowledge of engagement measurement tools.
Experience of design software such as Adobe InDesign & Photoshop is essential and experience of using Cision is desirable. Previous work experience in communications is also desirable.
- £16,000 per annum
- Based in Aldridge, Walsall
- 12 months Internship
- 39 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private health care
- 3% Contributed Pension
- Life Insurance
- Ride to Work Scheme
About Shaylor Group:
We recognise that our people are key to our business success and it is the individual contributions of all our employees that maintains our reputation as a friendly, family run business that delivers quality and value to our clients. Our company values and One Team approach is central to how we operate and they act as a guide to ensure we conduct our business in a socially responsible and sustainable way.
Here at Shaylor Group we are incredibly proud of our Sunday Times Best Companies 2015 ‘2 Star: Outstanding’ award as well as our attainment of Investors in People Gold Accreditation.
Shaylor Group is an equal opportunities employer
Interested in applying for this role? Send your CV and covering letter to: olivia.o’email@example.com
Deadline for entries 31st March 2016.