ADS Advertising and Design are looking to expand their growing team!
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Title: Administrator / Marketing Assistant
– Responsible for multi media bookings, liaison between supplier and client to ensure deadlines are met.
– Check print and digital adverts have been placed correctly.
– Supporting digital marketing activity including website content administration, social media management and email newsletters.
– Assisting with the design and production of marketing materials.
– Assisting with advertising campaigns and proof-reading P.R content.
– Monitor and maintain data information on competitors and client social media activity.
– General admin duties within a busy office environment.
– Good IT skills in Microsoft office.
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
– Able to use own initiative but work well as a member of a team.
– Excellent organisational skills and ability to work within tight deadlines.
– Able to remain focused when working under pressure.
– Professional, outgoing and approachable.
– Willingness to learn.
– Ideally marketing and social media experience.
– Marketing qualification or interested in studying towards Certificate in Marketing.
– Adobe Creative Suite.
– Full driving licence.
Hours- Full Time position:
o 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Wednesday
o 09:00 – 17:00 Thursday – Friday
– 1 hour for lunch, to be taken between the hours of 12:00 – 14:00.
– 25 days p.a. holidays plus UK Bank Holidays.
– Inclusion in the company healthcare scheme subject to a successful 6 months’ probation period.
– Competitive rates, depending on experience.
– Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com