Senior SEO Executive
We’re looking for a Senior SEO Executive to join our SEO team. You will be responsible for the SEO strategy and implementation for our clients and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company. If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work, be innovative, reliable and hard working. You’ll be looking after the SEO for clients of all sizes across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible to ensure our clients achieve their goals.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
You will need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to internal and external team members when required.
- SEO strategy and implementation from the ground up
- Supporting the managing director during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work we’re doing
- Technical SEO audits, analysis and reporting
- 2 years + experience of hands-on SEO
- Client management experience
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in conducting keyword research through various tools
- Complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Experience of devising and undertaking successful outreach campaigns that lead to decent growth in backlinks and rankings to client sites
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Decent grasp of Excel (vlookups, pivots, countif, iferror, len, or|and)
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to pass on skills and learnings to others in a clear and concise way
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEMRush, Moz tools, Buzzstream, ScrapeBox, PPC Keyword generator and other standard SEO software
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up
- CRO/UX experience
- Understanding of international SEO, including multi-language and multi-region websites, href-lang implementation and geo-targeting
- Link clean-up / disavowal experience
- SEO audits
- Faceted navigation
- Rich text
- Canonicalization theory
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Why you should work with us
25 days holiday, flexible working hours (after probation period) and the all-important beer/cider Friday afternoon’s.
We are a small and growing agency – as such you will immediately be exposed to the SEO industry at the highest level.
This role is an incredibly important one for our agency as it will be the first full time on-location team member joining the MD in our Bicester offices – As such we’re looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to match that of the owner.
As our agency continues to grow so will your career, we foresee this role progressing into a management role that is responsible for junior team members very quickly.
Office Location: 28 Market Square, Bicester, OX26 6AG
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Interested? Send us an email and say why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.