Graduate SEO Executive
We’re looking for a Graduate SEO Executive to join our SEO team. Full support and training will be given from the start and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your career very quickly in a fast paced and innovative industry. If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you.
You will play an important role in the SEO strategy and implementation for our clients. You will need to be innovative, reliable and hard working. You will assist in looking after the SEO for clients of all sizes across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
The role is primarily focused towards outreach, link building and content strategising for our clients so if you like coming up with creative campaign ideas and finding unique ways to promote them – then this role is for you.
- Creative Outreach: making digital assets and getting people talking about them
- Keyword Research: researching the best keyword targets
- Link Building: finding link opportunities around the web and making connections with bloggers
- Technical Audits: crawling sites and understanding structure and technical issues holding them back
- On Page Audits: auditing page content and presentation from an SEO and conversion perspective
- Content Strategy: advising on the landing pages and blog posts that should be created.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic grasp of keyword research and the role it plays in SEO
- Basic understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Decent grasp of Excel
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- 6 months + experience of SEO, digital marketing or very similar role
- Experience of using common SEO tools
- Link clean-up / disavowal experience
- SEO audits
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Why you should work with us
25 days holiday, flexible working hours (after 3-month probation period) and the all-important beer/cider Friday afternoon’s.
As our agency continues to grow so will your career, we will provide continued training and support.
Office Location: 28 Market Square, Bicester, OX26 6AG
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Interested? Send us an email and say why you would like to work with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.