Title: Marketing Manager
Purpose: To ensure Corax achieves its marketing goals.
Reports to: The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CMO through weekly tactical reviews and monthly strategic review meetings.
About our company:
Corax provides SaaS for Security Operations, Analysis & Reporting. This is blended with expert security advice, for example penetration testing and incident response.
We have a distinctive approach: our aim is to make it easier and more effective for clients to manage the complexities of cyber risk.
We are an ambitious new company that began operations in 2013, and from our offices in San Francisco and London we support clients internationally. We are now growing our team in order to achieve our targets.
Our vision is to become a brand that is recognised internationally for making cyber security easier, with a presence and clients in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
- Working with the CMO to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, analyst reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage logistics and promotion of company held webinars, events and attendance of 3rd party conferences.
- Reporting performance against KPI’s set for marketing.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation (Pardot)
Location: London (if candidate lives outside London, some days working remotely from home can be granted).
Salary: £35k – £40k + bonus