This summer Calamatta Cuschieri will be offering a marketing internship, providing the successful individual with an exciting opportunity to work with in a fast paced work environment that gives them real world experience as well as a constructive outlet for their skills and talents.
Coordinating with marketing vendors; Booking marketing adverts, Writing press releases; assist with the organisation of corporate events, seminars etc.; assist with the updating of marketing materials; Proofreading; Assisting with preparation of content for social media sites and other content; Provide administrative support such as filing and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or equivalent qualification (e.g. CIM). – Preference will be given to applicant who are in their 3rd or final year.
- Candidate must have a distinguished academic achievement
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail as well as the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Excellent computer skills including Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Adhere to all Calamatta Cuschieri employment policies.
- Ability to work between 32 – 40 hours per week and for at least 12 weeks between June & October 2015
- Responsible for securing his/her summer lodging in Malta.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, having the ability to communicate with employees of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels
- Excellent organizational skills and great initiative
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effectively manage responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Willingness to engage in productive and challenging work
- Be open and receptive to feedback and learning opportunities
- Demonstrate a professional manner at all times; including working in a pleasant and cooperative manner within a team oriented environment.
Are you interested in interning for Calamatta Cuschieri? Then apply now via the employer website. Attach all relevant documents including a covering letter and CV.