We’re delighted to announce that The Oxford College of Marketing has been awarded 11 prestigious CIM commendations for the June 2016 examination board.
The CIM commendations follow another successful assessment board, with our hard working students achieving a 90% pass rate. This included 100% in XX modules from both CIM and CAM qualifications.
CIM commendations are only awarded to accredited centres that provide exceptional academic standards across the different levels of CIM qualifications. They are only awarded when a study centre achieves 90% pass rate of above for an individual module that forms part of an overall CIM qualification. The Oxford College of Marketing has received 152 CIM commendations since they were established in December 2012.
The CIM Commendations awarded for the June 2016 assessment board include:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Customer Communications.
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing: Marketing, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing.
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing: Driving Innovation, Mastering Metrics.
- CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing: Emerging Themes, Marketing Leadership & Planning.
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning.
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications: Integrated Media.
Managing Director Jane Young comments, “We’re thrilled that our unrivaled teaching standards have once again been recognised by the CIM”. Adding, “Congratulations to all our hard working students on a wonderful set of results – and thank you to all our tutors and staff in supporting our efforts”.
CIM commendations can be used to differentiate between accredited study centres that offer CIM qualifications. The number of CIM commendations accumulated by an institute can indicate the quality of teaching available as well as the overall exam results.
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can support the achievement of your CIM qualification, contact our team today via email email@example.com or call 01865 515255.