We’re pleased to announce that once again, The Oxford College of Marketing have been rewarded for their excellent examination results with 12 highly distinguished commendations from the CIM for the April 2016 assessment board.
The commendations follow a highly successful examination board, with an overall pass rate of 90%, including 100% pass rates across three modules for both CIM and CAM qualifications.
Commendations are only awarded for those centres that deliver first-class academic standards across their different levels of CIM qualifications. They are awarded when the study centre achieves a pass rate of 90% or more for a particular module that forms part of the overall qualification. The Oxford College of Marketing have now accumulated 141 commendations since their inception in December 2012 and this is thought to be the greatest held by any CIM and CAM course provider.
The commendations awarded for the April 2016 assessment board are:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing: Marketing Principles.
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing: Marketing, Integrated Communications.
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing: Mastering Metrics, Driving Innovation
- CIM Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing: Emerging Themes, Managing Corporate Repuation
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Essentials, Digital Marketing Planning, Marketing & Consumer Behaviour and Integrated Media and Branding.
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications: Integrated Media.
“We’re pleased our high teaching standards have been recognised by the CIM once again” Jane Young, Managing Director of Oxford College of Marketing said, “Congratulations to all our students on their superb results and thank you to our tutors as well as support staff for all their efforts in helping us to be a first-class training provider.”
If you are thinking about undertaking a CIM qualification, commendations can be a useful way to help you review the different study centres available. The number of commendations achieved by a study centre will indicate the quality of teaching that they can offer and will help you differentiate between different centres available.
If you would like to find out more about The Oxford College of Marketing and how we can assist you in achieving your qualification, contact our team today via email email@example.com or call 01865 515255.